Organic Turkish Beach Towel - Puakenikeni
Pua Kenikeni, one of our favorites. So fragrant, so happy, no wonder why we all have a tree in our back yards here in Hawaiʻi!
This print has a 3 color weave, making it slightly different from our usual 2-color prints. Meaning its even softer and cozier then the rest of our prints and a little easier to tie as a pareu. We're in love with this print, as usual ;)
Lightweight and easy to travel with, this versatile towel doubles as a pareu, blanket, head wrap, shawl, throw, tapestry, tablecloth, etc.
Our absorbent, quick dry towels get softer with each wash.
Every towel combines daily functionality and comfort to offer high quality pieces made with 100% EHA Culture original artwork.
- Available in golden yellow with two light green colors
- Designed in Kaua'i, Hawai’i
- Woven in Turkey
- Made of 100% Aegean Turkish cotton
- Approximately 36”x72”
- Single sized towel
- Pre-washed to prevent shrinkage
- Double sided print
- Embroidered logo in bottom corner
- Machine wash cold, hang dry