Valley Isle Cacao Tea Blend - 1oz
Description: 1oz bag of lavender & Peppermint infused, Hawaiʻi grown cacao.
1. Cacao contains theobromine, a naturally occurring stimulant found in cacao that can be more pleasant than caffeine. Theobromine gives you longer lasting, milder energy without the jitters and crash that can come from caffeine.
2. Cacao contains Tryptophan, a natural anti-depressant amino acid, that transforms into stress-protective neurotransmitters that enhance relaxation and promote better sleep. These benefits can not only leave feeling well rested but also more relaxed, less stressed, and more calm.
3. An endorphin called anadamide is produced by our body after exercise that makes us feel great and reduce stress. It has also been found in only one plant – cacao. Cacao also contains serotonin, a “feel-good” brain chemical and a primary neurotransmitter in the body that is a natural anti-depressant and plays a major role in mood and emotional health.
4. Cacao contains one of the highest concentrations of antioxidants to boost your immune system of any food in the world. By weight it has more antioxidants than red wine, blueberries, açai, pomegranates, and goji berries combined!
5. Cacao is one of the best natural plant sources of magnesium. Magnesium helps supports the heart, aids digestion, balances brain chemistry, and builds strong bones.
6. Low in calories, fat and carbs, cacao also acts as a natural appetite suppressant that helps curb your appetite and promotes weight loss. Cacao stimulates serotonin production in the brain which helps suppress your appetite and can result in consuming less calories in the long run.