Herbal healing salves are the time-honored first line of defense for first-aid treatments. This Maui-made healing salve can help heal burns, scrapes, wounds, bruises, funguses, diaper rashes, poison oak, sumac, poison ivy, dry skin, psoriasis, excema, insect bites & stings, you name it and this salve will heal it!
- CRUELTY FREE
- VEGAN/PARABEN FREE
- SULFATE FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- PHTHALATE FREE
- SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE FREE
- MINERAL OIL FREE
- FORMALDEHYDE FREE
- PEG FREE
○ All organic Lokelani Rose oil - Balances moisture levels.
○ Moringa oil - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
○ Olive oil - Antibacterial and antioxidant.
○ Oregano oil - Anti-inflammatory property neutralizes pain, itchiness, and general discomforts of insect stings and bites.
○ Clary Sage oil - Soothes skin afflicted with inflammation and calms rashes.
○ Comfrey oil - Reduces inflammation and shows anti-cancer activity.
○ Peppermint oil - Naturally cleanses the skin and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
○ Thyme oil - Alleviates inflammation.
○ Rosemary oil - Relieves pain, repels insects and eases stress.
○ Apricot oil - Relieves inflammatory conditions.
○ Almond oil - Keeps your skin cells healthy and protects your skin from UV radiation damage.
○ Avocado oil - Calms itchy skin, heals chapped skin and hydrates and moisturizes dry skin.
○ Brazil nut oil - Removes free radicals and acts as an emulsifier.
○ Tea tree oil - Soothes dry skin, treats eczema and is anti-inflammatory.
○ Roman and German Chamomile - Antibacterial, sedative, and analgesic properties.
○ Beeswax - Antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties.
○ Calendula flowers - Antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties, helps heal wounds, soothes eczema, and relieves diaper rash.
○ Jasmine flowers - Effective antibacterial, soothes dry skin/eczema and increases cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars.
○ Lavender - Antibacterial and kills bacteria that penetrate your pores.
○ Shea butter - Reduces skin inflammation and may potentially help to avoid skin mutations.