Ho'olawa X Aida Tee
Introducing our aloha ʻāina tee. Designed on Oahu by Aida Salehi, locally printed in Lāhainā on Jung Mavenʻs Ojai. This tee is sustainable and plastic-free as always. Jung Maven is on a mission to heal the planet with hemp, a sustainable solution to the textile industry. Their company is rooted in the desire to heal the planet with comfort and fashion in mind which is why its a perfect pair for our Hoʻolawa tee.
Made from a lightweight and airy hemp blend with a buttery finish, this shirt is built to feel like a never-ending weekend. The silhouette is structured just enough to keep it classy, but relaxed and comfortable for a laid-back mindset.
Sizing: we like to size up! but the sizes are very versatile depending on your outfit.
- Easy, relaxed fit, short sleeve, crewneck
- Ultra-lightweight 3.6 oz hemp blend
- Open, gently scooped neckline
- Flattering cropped length hits just below hip
- Capped sleeve, but not too short